Smartwatches have cemented themselves as staples of any tech collection, but they’re not all created equal. Some, like Fitbit, excel at health tracking while others, like Fossil watches, are focused more on fashion. But one thing we love about any smartwatch is saving money with a great deal.
Related: The best smartwatches you can buy
In that spirit, we’ve rounded up all of the best smartwatch deals we could find and summarized them below.
Deal alert: if you found this deal hub on September 22 then you still have time to save big on the Mobvoi TicWatch Pro at $234.99 ($95 off) or the TicWatch Pro 3 at $159.99 ($140 off) in a Woot one-day sale.
Featured deal: Save 26% on the Galaxy Watch Active 2
The Samsung Galaxy Watch Active 2 is back on sale, taking it to its best price in months. For the duration of the sale or while stocks last, the 44mm, Bluetooth model is available for just $199 ($71 off) on Amazon.
The 1.2-inch super AMOLED display of this smartwatch is supported by solid hardware. A dual-core Exynos 9110 processor and 1GB RAM powers the device, and the 4GB of storage is ample for a wearable. Battery life is as much as two days depending on usage.
Sleep tracking is fantastic, and while you’ll find more effective devices for tracking your fitness metrics among the deals below, the Watch Active 2 is a great choice for anyone looking for an affordable smartwatch/fitness tracker hybrid. The sleek, premium design looks great and the touch-enabled bezel is a nice perk.
Check out the deal via the widget below, or keep scrolling for many more.
Buy it Now
Smartwatch deals launch and end on a regular basis. We’ll keep updating this post as we come across new deals.
Garmin smartwatch deals
If you’re looking for a new fitness tracker, one name near the top of your list should be Garmin. We’ve found a great selection of deals on Garmin watches, fit for all lifestyles and budgets.
- Venu for $268 ($82 off)
- Forerunner 935 for $270 ($230 off)
- Fenix 5 Plus for $314 ($486 off)
- Fenix 5X Sapphire for $362 ($238 off)
- Instinct for $204 ($96 off)
- Vivoactive 3 for $130 ($120 off)
- Forerunner 35 for $99 ($71 off)
You’ll probably already know that the Fitbit is a smartwatch with a fitness focus. You can choose from a wide variety of styles and colors and pair them with any device. Whether you want the Fitbit Charge 4 or the Inspire 2, there’s probably a Fitbit that meets your needs.
If you want to make fitness your forte, check out the top deals below.
- Fitbit Charge 4 for $130 ($20 off)
- Fitbit Sense for $274 ($26 off)
- Fitbit Ionic for $200 ($50 off)
- Fitbit Ace 2 for $40 ($30 off)
- Fitbit Surge for $204 ($46 off)
You can learn even more about fitness trackers right here.
Fossil smartwatch deals
Fossil is another big name in the smartwatch game, making high-end smartwatches with a wide variety of color options. You can choose from black, dark blue, and other options with leather bands that can look fashionable anywhere.
Here are some of the best Fossil deals around right now.
- Fossil Gen 5 Smartwatch Julianna HR for $179 ($116 off)
- Fossil Gen 5 Carlyle for $206 ($89 off)
- Fossil Gen 5E for $198 ($51 off)
- Fossil Hybrid Smartwatch Commuter for $99 ($56 off)
There are also tons more sweeping discounts to be found on the Fossil website. Hit the button below to find out what smartwatch savings you can make!
Samsung smartwatch deals
If you’re loyal to Samsung, there are still savings to be made. You can keep all of your tech in the same family as your Galaxy phone with the Galaxy Watch Active 2 or the newly-released Galaxy Watch 4. As the Active name might suggest, it’s a fitness-focused smartwatch with a minimalist design whereas the Galaxy Watch 4 is Samsung’s flagship line of wearables.
You can check out some of the best Samsung smartwatch deals below.
- Galaxy Watch 4 (40mm, Bluetooth) with wireless charger pad for $286 ($24 off)
- Galaxy Watch 4 (44mm, Bluetooth) with wireless charger pad for $316 ($24 off)
- Galaxy Watch 3 (41mm, Bluetooth) for $300 ($100 off)
- Galaxy Watch 3 (45mm, LTE) for $351 ($109 off)
- Galaxy Watch Active 2 (44mm, Bluetooth) for $199 ($71 off)
- Galaxy Watch Active 2 (40mm, LTE) for $207 ($73 off)
- Galaxy Watch Active 2 (44mm, LTE) for $230 ($70 off)
You can also learn a bit more about the premiere Samsung smartwatch from our review of the Galaxy Watch 4.
Other smartwatch deals
While a few names seem to bubble to the top of the popular smartwatch lists, we can’t give every manufacturer its own section. Otherwise, we’d still be updating the savings by the time they change again. This section is where we’ll highlight deals from other manufacturers like Huawei, Apple, and more.
Related: The best Wear OS watches
Check out some nice deals below.
- Michael Kors Access Gen 5 Lexington for $283 ($68 off)
- Apple Watch Series 6 (40mm, Bluetooth) for $349 ($50 off)
- Huawei Watch Fit for $91 ($47 off)
- TicWatch S2 for $101 ($79 off)
- TicWatch GTH for $50 ($30 off)
- TicWatch Pro 3 GPS for $255 ($45 off)
Those are the best smartwatch deals we could find right now, but we’ll bring you more deals as they crop up. In the meantime, if you want to check out which fitness trackers are on offer, you can check out our fitness tracker deals hub.
Author: Matt Horne
Source: Matt Horne.” Save 26% on the Galaxy Watch Active 2, and more great smartwatch deals”. Retrieved From https://www.androidauthority.com/best-smartwatch-deals-1107833/
All Rights Of This Article Reserved To Android Authority